The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration will provide learners with the underpinning knowledge that is required by employees to work in a range of different environments in a business administration role. This qualification will help learners develop essential knowledge of how to carry out administrative tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events as well as how to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration, learners are required to successfully complete the 5 mandatory units and 2 optional units. Once the units have been achieved, you will receive a certificate from NCFE, the awarding body.
- Mandatory units:
- Unit 01: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 02: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 03: Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 04: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 05: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
There are also 16 optional units.