The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading aims to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required to successfully lead a team. Learners will be able to develop their knowledge of the principles of team leading, develop their understanding of business as well as develop the knowledge needed to support communication with a range of stakeholders at different levels.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading, learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 5 optional units. Once the units have been achieved, you will receive a certificate from NCFE, the awarding body.
- Mandatory units:
- Unit 01: Principles of team leading
- Unit 02: Understand business
- Unit 03: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 04: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 05: Understand customers
- Unit 06: Understand how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Unit 07: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 08: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 09: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 10: Understand how to handle information and mail
- Unit 11: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation