The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems is designed for anyone looking to develop their understanding of mental health and the problems that can cause mental ill-health. This qualification aims to raise awareness of mental health and a range of mental health problems. The objective of this qualification is to develop the learner’s understanding of a range of mental health problems, which could be used to support their role in the workplace or where they may work or interact with individuals with mental health problems.
To be awarded the Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems, learners are required to successfully complete 13 mandatory units. Once the units have been achieved, you will receive a certificate from NCFE, the awarding body.
- Unit 01: Understanding mental health
- Unit 02: Understanding stress
- Unit 03: Understanding anxiety
- Unit 04: Understanding phobias
- Unit 05: Understanding depression
- Unit 06: Understanding postnatal depression
- Unit 07: Understanding bipolar disorder
- Unit 08: Understanding schizophrenia
- Unit 09: Understanding dementia
- Unit 10: Understanding eating disorders
- Unit 11: Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder- ADHD
- Unit 12: Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder- OCD
- Unit 13: Understand Post-Traumatic-Stress Disorder- PTSD