Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties aims to give learners knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area.
To achieve this qualification, learners are required to successfully complete all 5 mandatory units. Once achieved you will be sent the certificate from NCFE, the awarding body.
- Unit 01: Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 02: Understand the effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 03: Understand the diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 04: Understanding supporting individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 05: Understand the context of Specific Learning Difficulties
- GLH 129
- Level 2
- Exam No
- Certificate Yes
- Course Delivery Online
Here you will have access to a 1:1 tutor , resources and workbooks which you can access 24/7.
Course duration is 6-8 weeks.
Functional Skills UK have many different Government funding schemes to offer our learners. To check if you are eligible to get this course funded, please fill out the contact form below: