International Foundation Diploma
Course Fee – £12,800 per student
Delivery – (September – December) Remote Delivery – Support Module and (January – June) FSUK International College, Brighton, UK
Exam Fees – £500
Optional Extras Include – Accommodation, Airport Transfers, Company Visits, Escape Room Challenge, Premier League Football match tickets, Brighton Stadium Tour and Weekend day trips: Guided London/Bath/Cambridge/Oxford/Windsor/Seven Sisters
Students must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completed their GCSE/IGCSE ‘O’ Levels or an equivalent* qualification in their own country and passed 5 subjects with minimum grades of ‘C’, ‘4’ or equivalent* in each. These should include Mathematics and English.
- Have a valid score of 4.5 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination or equivalent for students whose first language is not English. Alternatively, students can take the free NCC Education Standard English Placement Test which is administered by our Accredited Partner Centres.
Core units include:
– Developing English Language Skills
– Advanced English Language Skills
– English for Academic Purposes
– Study and Communication Skills
– Culture Studies
– Foundation Mathematics
Elective units include:
– Business Pathway
– Health Sciences Pathway
– Engineering Pathway
This 9 month programme, specifically designed for International students, will take place online and in our vibrant, high achieving Brighton campus. Students will study online from September to December then come to Brighton, UK for 6 months from January to June. The Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education, is designed for speakers of English as a foreign language. The programme has been specifically developed to prepare students for successful undergraduate study while developing their academic portfolio and having greater employment opportunities.
This 120 credit programme is delivered by FSUK International College, validated by NCC and regulated by Ofqual under the Regulated Qualifications Framework. Quality assured and well-established in the UK and worldwide. UCAS University applications are fully supported during the programme with tutor guidance and advice. Academic Enrichment opportunities are also provided throughout the programme. The enrichment programme is designed to support key study areas as well as to build students’ knowledge and portfolios. These include a blended Electives and Study Skills lecture programme delivered by industry professionals and academics.
Speak to one of the team today: