The qualification provides an introduction to UK based teaching theory and practical classroom delivery and assessment
For our bespoke Teacher Training programmes, please see our Bespoke prospectus.
Course Fee – £950 per student for 2 week programme with assessment and certification
Optional Host Family accommodation – £200 per week halfboard
Bus travel and transfers can also be arranged at an additional fee
– Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
– Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
– Facilitate Learning and Development for Individuals & Groups
– Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
– Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
This 2 week programme, specifically designed for International students, will takes place in our vibrant, high achieving Brighton campus. Students will be required to successfully complete one mandatory unit and a minimum of two optional units. Learners must achieve a minimum of 12 credits and will need to take part in microteaching exercise as part of the final assessment. As an added extra we will also organise teacher observation opportunities to help the learners as much as we can.
The NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introductory teaching qualification. NCFE work with many international education providers in numerous countries, including private training centres, schools, kindergartens, colleges and universities. The qualifications are internationallyrecognised. NCFE have a number of centres worldwide including Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East
Speak to one of the team today: