Fully funded for small to medium size companies in the Sussex area
During this fast paced one day course, you’ll have fun discovering that ‘digital
skills’ are at the heart of everything you do at work. For example:
• holding a virtual meeting?
• writing the company newsletter?
• preparing a presentation?
We’ve joined forces with former BBC journalist John Young to create a day’s
training like no other — to build your confidence tackling all three. John will use
his experience in fast paced BBC newsrooms to develop your own agility, your
communication skills and your imagination when getting your messages across to
audiences with increasingly short attention spans.
• you’ll emerge more comfortable taking quick decisions about digital content.
• you’ll be more comfortable deciding what to leave out of, and what to put into, a
• you’ll be energised as you put these skills into practice in our supportive safe
space environment … leaving with John’s unique Takeaway Toolkit to help you
do so on a project of your own back in your workplace the very next day.
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
John Young has fast gained a reputation as one of the most engaging, effective
and fun communications trainers in the south-east. His background as a
respected BBC journalist means he knows how to make boring things interesting,
cut to the chase and keep the pace up so his audiences are never, ever bored.
Since 2016, he has been using these skills through his company
www.johnyoungmedia.co.uk to help businesses, small and large, communicate
better in the digital age. (Oh, and his training is a lot of fun, too!)