Fully funded options available
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to raise awareness of mental health, creating a culture of care and the promotion of positive mental health. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to understand mental health, its associated care and how this can be applied to learners or colleagues in the workplace.
- introduce and explore different types of mental ill-health, and factors that may increase the risk of mental ill-health in individuals.
- understand how to support individuals with mental ill-health within boundaries of their own role.
- explore how to create a mentally healthy environment for individuals in a variety of settings.
What’s more, you’ll gain an understanding of how to support positive wellbeing and tackle stigma in the world around you.
This is a knowledge only qualification and will consist of an internally assessed workbook of evidence. To achieve this qualification, learners can either complete face-to-face course or an online course which will be made up of a number of online sessions and some online homework.
- You will become a certified in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Exploring mental health and understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment