The Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training Qualification gives learners the knowledge and skills to work with individuals and groups of clients in a personal training setting. Successful achievement of the qualification will allow you to gain employment within an organisational setting, or alternatively in a self-employed environment. It also provides access onto The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3.
To be awarded the Level 3 Personal Training qualification, learners will be assessed on coursework, multiple choice examination, portfolio of evidence and practical demonstration. Once achieved you will be sent a certificate from the awarding body, Active IQ.
- You will learn:
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- How to deliver personal training sessions
- To apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme