CLICK HERE FOR MORE COURSE DATES
What is this qualification?
The Swim England (ASA) Level 2 Teaching Swimming is the industry standard for those who wish to teach unsupervised and is essential for seeking employment as a swimming teacher. It aims to provide you with all the skills to enable you to teach non-swimmers through to swimmers of an early competition level. It also gives you the skills to be able to supervise Level 1 teachers.
What is covered in this qualification?
The qualification aims to provide and equip you, the teacher, with the skills, knowledge, tools, and techniques to effectively plan, prepare, deliver, monitor, and evaluate aquatic sessions. Learn to teach both adults and children to swim!
On successful completion you should be able to:
- Establish a safe teaching environment
- Review the needs of swimmers and establish goals
- Produce plans for sessions
- Prepare participants (swimmers) for teaching sessions
- Deliver and evaluate sessions