The Active IQ Level 2 Fitness Instruction qualification provides learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to plane, deliver and evaluate safe and effective fitness sessions for clients. This qualification will provide entry onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 2 and provide an easy progression onto level 3 personal training.
To be awarded the Level 2 Fitness Instruction qualification, learners will be assessed on coursework, multiple choice examination, portfolio of evidence and practical demonstration. Once achieved you will be sent a certificate from the awarding body, Active IQ.
- You will learn:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise