Creating a Business Start-Up
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up is designed for learners seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start-up. It will give learners an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business star-up, including marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Creating a Business Start-Up, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units. Once the units have been achieved, you will receive a certificate from NCFE, the awarding body.
- Unit 01: Initial steps for a business start-up
- Unit 02: Marketing for a business start-up
- Unit 03: Legal and financial considerations for a business star-up
- Unit 04: Developing a business plan
- GLH 121 Hours
- Level 2
- Exam No
- Certificate Yes
- Course Delivery Online
- 11th/12th/18th/19th May – 1.30pm – 4.30pm – ZOOM COURSE
- 5th/7th/12th/14th May – 10.00am – 1.00pm – ZOOM COURSE
Functional Skills UK have many different Government funding schemes to offer our learners. To check if you are eligible to get this course funded, please fill out the contact form below: